Meet Steve and Stu


At first I thought this post has little to do with math or teaching.  But then I was thinking, that as educators it is important to keep a balance in our work/home lives and manage the stress our jobs brings.  Therefore doing things that make you happy and reduces stress is important.  So there, that is how I am justifying showing you pictures of my cute new cats! :)

My cat, Lily, that I had for 12 years passed away at the age of 14.  I miss her everyday and my house was feeling empty.  So my husband and I went to the shelter and adopted these two brothers and named them Stu and Steve.  



Comments

  1. Oh my! Steve and Stu are just absolute darlings. I totally agree with your outlook about balancing one's professional life with one's home life. I'm sorry about Lily, but I'm happy that you now have two new furballs to love again. May they grow healthy and strong. Thanks for sharing that! All the best!

    Sherri Briggs @ The Pet Glider

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thans Sherri! The boys are pretty active, which is a change from having a "senior" cat. But they are adjusting well and are friendly. Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day: I Heart Math

Block Schedule Planning

Why I Don't Use Keywords (or CUBES)