Excited To *Add* to My Family!


The Forest family is about to get a new mathematician! I'm due with my second kiddo June 6th. Because of the power of science, I also already know that I'm having a boy. Oh boy!

My daughter, Natalie, is 18 months. She loves babies but doesn't really understand what is going on just yet. When she saw the ultrasound pictures she said, "ROAR!" which is what she calls dinosaurs. So, I don't know if she thinks her brother looks like a dinosaur or "Roar" is a name suggestion. Either way, it was pretty cute.

So bear with me as I occasionally blog about my growing family (and stomach). I promise to try to relate it to math, at least a little. :)


Comments

  1. Sounds like the little guy already has a nickname. Too cute! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll look to you for advice on adding another kiddo to the mix! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day: I Heart Math

Block Schedule Planning

Why I Don't Use Keywords (or CUBES)