Presenting in 2016

There are a few great conferences that I am really looking forward to in 2016. Here is where I'll be in January and February:

January 23- iMATHination

Presenting two sessions. One about "Math Discourse" and another about "Using Social Media in the Math Classroom"



January 26- Metropolitan Mathematics Club of Chicago (MMC) Conference

Presenting about using "Tech and Social Media in the Math Classroom." Also doing a 10 minute presentation at a special after lunch session where each of 6 presenters get 10 minutes to present about a topic. I haven't decided yet... suggestions?



February 20- Students In Technology (SIT) Conference

This conference is for students and the presentations are by students as well! I am helping to organize the conference and will serve as a sponsor for student presenters.



February 26- Illinois Computing Educators (ICE) Conference

A tech conference, this is new for me! I'm presenting again about "Using Social Media in Math Class"


If you are in the Chicagoland area, I hope to see you at one of these great events!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day: I Heart Math

Block Schedule Planning

Why I Don't Use Keywords (or CUBES)